Tuesday, October 14, 2014

League of Legends art contest!

So I thought I would mix up my process a little this time and spend a good month or so banging out some drawings of a bunch of various champions and based on general feedback/reception after I have a bunch out there I will pick one to push to final.

                                                                           Ahri:


Cho'Gath


Taric


Riven


Kog'Maw


Akali


Nidalee


Ezreal


Fiora


Dr Mundo


Rumble


Blitzcrank


Warwick


Zyra

















1 comment:

Ayumi Sophia said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!